Simply put, Stork ensures that factories and industrial installations continue to function properly and safely by constructing, maintaining or modifying them. They do this mainly in industries such as oil & gas, chemicals, industry, high-tech, food & pharma.
And in the field of renewable energy, Stork is increasingly focusing on e.g. hydrogen technology.
Worldwide, 17,000 employees, over 2,000 of them in the Netherlands, work on innovative and sustainable projects.
Based on their core values of safety, integrity, teamwork, customer focus and professionalism, they strive to be the benchmark in the industry.
Organisational and departmental description
The scope of business for the controller concerns the solution centre in Rotterdam, where maintenance work is carried out but also Gears (production).
You will join a close-knit, enthusiastic and experienced team. We hope you can teach them many new things as well.
What will you do as a controller?
- You will be responsible for preparing and reporting the financial progress of projects.
- You discuss your reports periodically with the project managers, work planners and team leads.
- You proactively initiate actions with the business controller and/or project manager to resolve financial bottlenecks.
- Your action plans then ensure that costs are back in line with the forecast.
- Your support enables team leads and work planners to explain the financial picture to customers
- You are responsible for the correct financial structures in SAP.
Who are you?
- You preferably have an MBO or HBO degree in accounting or control.
- You possess HBO working and thinking level.
- You have at least 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You have an affinity with engineering and this is evidenced by your education and/or work experience.
- It is a plus if you have experience working in SAP.
- An attractive and competitive salary.
- Good secondary conditions such as as many as 40 days off (!) a good pension scheme (PME Metalektro).
- Travel allowance scheme and a laptop.
- You can take advantage of the Stork personal development programme.
- Hybrid working: it's nice if you work in the office but if you want to work from home it's certainly possible
- You will join a close-knit, enthusiastic and experienced team.