Are you (almost) a graduate or have you been working as a professional for a few months/years? Then our development programme Young Improven might be the best step in your career.
Young Improven is our fast-growing consultancy firm's unique programme especially for someone like you. Are you looking for an inspiring job where people recognise your talent? Where people appreciate your energy, curiosity and excellent social skills? Where you can do what you do best and grow quickly in changing roles? Then Young Improven is your chance.
At Improven, we know how important diversity is for team success and workforce effectiveness. We are open to professionals with talent. Ambitious workers who possess our desired essential knowledge, skills and personal attributes, regardless of gender or cultural background.
We won't beat about the bush: during the Young Improven programme, you won't stand still and it's bang on. Of course, we also offer you a safe environment in which you can learn and develop yourself. You will be given a lot of responsibility straight away - that is why you will grow at lightning speed.
Finance, IT, Risk, Project and Process Management
Young Improven offers young talents the opportunity to seize professional opportunities and kickstart their careers. Especially for Young Improven, we have developed an intensive training programme combining professional and skills training, courses and working in projects. Of course, you will receive excellent guidance from Improven's experienced consultants, your manager and a coach.
Great positions at leading companies:
- Process consultant
- Business & Data Analyst
- Finance & Reporting Specialist
- Junior project manager
- Innovation consultant
We will deploy you on exciting projects at key clients. The projects focus on optimising processes, information provision and underlying data flows from the perspective of Finance, IT and Risk. You will act in various roles, from business analyst to junior project manager and from process advisor to finance specialist. You will also work with colleagues on internal initiatives, for example in the field of IT or CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility).
What we ask
- You are enthusiastic, creative and a team player;
- You are analytical, flexible, entrepreneurial and 'self-starting';
- You are a recent HBO or WO graduate
- You have up to two years of work experience, including internship assignments;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Do you want to be part of a close-knit and professional team?
€ 2875 gross per month including mobility allowance + business mileage allowance of 0.21 ct per km. This allowance is added to your salary and you also get holiday pay and pension on that. Switching between gross compensation and car is possible. Travel with NS Businesscard is also possible;
€ 2575 gross per month including a car with fuel pass with de ability to drive it privately.
During the development programme, there are multiple salary steps and, upon completion, you will move in as a consultant within a specialist group.
Secondary employment conditions
- Fixed contract for indefinite period of 40 hours;
- You claim our bonus scheme;
- 28 holidays;
- Expense allowance of 55 Euros net per month;
- Monthly internet fee of 15 Euros net per month;
- Training programme worth 7.500 euro;
- Phone & subscription;
- Non-contributory pension
- And your own coach within Improven to guide you;
- Part of the Improven family with fun activities;
- Raging to the consultancy profession;
- Direct social impact;
- With lots of freedom, fun projects and great clients.
- Upon completion of development programme, you will make the step straight into the consultant position!