We are IMPROVEN!
Not one but the nicest consulting firm for challenging projects and processes in Finance, Risk, Data Analysis and IT. Are you looking for challenging work where your creativity and enthusiasm are appreciated? Where we work with you to find the right work-life balance and where your professional and personal development is encouraged? Improven is looking to connect with you! We offer you a job where, with a lot of freedom and in openness together with enterprising and skilled colleagues, you build on an ambitious development of yourself and the organisation. Do you feel at home in such an environment? Then you fit in with us and we with you!
Improven has a strong track record in supporting customers with optimising the financial function. Here you can think of redesigning financial administrative processes such as P2P, R2R or Q2R and setting up (Financial) Shared Service Centres, as well as making margin calculations, improving performance management, setting up control functions and the like.
As a senior consultant, you will be responsible for both executing and managing and selling projects. This includes: drawing up an action plan, coordinating the planning, monitoring the quality of our work and holding commercial discussions with clients and prospects. To do this successfully, you have experience with subjects such as accounting, reporting, financial administrative processes, business control and change management. Naturally, building up and expanding a business-relevant network is also desirable.
Important to know!
Improven does not employ bosses and directors, but leaders with vision who seek collaboration and knowledge sharing with everyone in the organisation.
We share knowledge so that we grow together, strengthen each other and together achieve the best results, creative ideas and the most appropriate solutions. The highest attainable quality of service and service provision is the goal we want to achieve. Together.
What criteria are required to work with us?
- Drive To get the best out of yourself and life, help others achieve the same, reach your goals and be happy;
- Character to work with us to deliver quality and go for the best end result;
- Curiosity To challenge yourself, learn new things, so you can grow as a person and as a professional;
- Openness and honesty so that we know what is going on inside you, what moves you and what bothers you, so that we can work on it, together with you.
About working at Improven
Improven is the most fun consultancy company for challenging projects. Are you looking for challenging work where your creativity and enthusiasm are appreciated? Together with you, we ensure the right balance between work and private life, but also between your professional and personal development.
Improven improves organisational performance by optimising processes and information provision. We do this from a Finance, IT and Risk perspective. We like to work intensively together, with Improven colleagues with diverse expertise, but of course also with the customer's people.
We don't leave until it works and is secured. No thick reports but working solutions and implementation power.
Our commitment goes beyond the people in our own organisation and those at our customers' premises. We would be happy to tell you more about our social commitment. For us, diversity and inclusion is not an issue, but a statement. Our distinctiveness is that we do not discriminate.
Is this you?
- You know how to combine the disciplines of Management Control, Management Accounting and Financial Accounting and you are also able to translate these themes to users in the business.
- You have a feel for the interplay between controllers, accounting, business and governance.
- You enjoy the challenge of working with our clients to improve the quality of financial processes in a broad sense and to permanently improve AO/IC by implementing efficient and effective processes, internal control measures, uniform valuation principles (especially IFRS) and structural improvement of the reporting process.
- You have an affinity for change processes and can operate well in a team with mostly participants from the client organisation.
- You know how to combine the disciplines of control and accounting and are also able to translate these themes to the users in the business.
- You have an active role in projects and programmes, you advise clients and make proposals on your own initiative for unlocking and exploiting internal and external data.
- You will actively engage with Improven's network as well as your own.
You take with you:
- You have a completed WO degree in Business Economics, complemented by a completed postgraduate RA/RC course.
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience, some of which should preferably be in the accountancy and/or advisory function.
- Sound knowledge of accounting policies and reporting law.
- Affinity with the operation of financial information systems.
- You have a good mix of analytical, IT and (financial) data knowledge;
- You operate well as part of a team and have a professional appearance;
- Characteristics such as analytical, critical, meticulous and result-oriented are right up your street. You can complete projects under time pressure and have the ambition to develop yourself further;
- Strong communication skills (translates data into insights and knows how to put them forward);
- Proactive, enthusiastic, customer- and result-oriented;
- Consulting skills (listening, presentation, project management and self-management);
- A good command of at least the Dutch and English languages, verbally and in writing;
Do you think you fit into this picture? If so, we would be happy to make you an offer:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent open-ended contract
- Choice of car including fuel card or gross compensation.
- Expense allowance of 55 euros per month obv 40 hours
- Non-contributory pension
- 28 holidays
- Laptop & accessories
- Phone & subscription
- Internet fee of €15 per month
- Training budget of €2,500 per year
- Lots of fun activities with your colleagues
We offer you a job where, with a lot of freedom and in openness, together with enterprising and skilled colleagues, you will build on an ambitious development of yourself and the organisation. Do you feel at home in such an environment? Then you fit in with us and we with you!