Is data analysis, data science and data management totally your thing and would you like to work on it as a consultant with our clients?
Who we are.
We are Improven, not one, but the nicest consulting firm for challenging assignments in Data Management, and business IT.
Are you looking for a fun employer with challenging work, where your creativity and enthusiasm are appreciated? Where the right balance between home and work is looked at together with you and your professional and personal development is encouraged?
Important to know!
Improven does not employ bosses and directors, but leaders with vision who seek collaboration and knowledge sharing with everyone in the organisation.
We share knowledge so that we grow together, strengthen each other and together achieve the best results, creative ideas and the most appropriate solutions. The highest attainable quality of service and service provision is the goal we want to achieve. Together.
We offer you a job where, with a lot of freedom and in openness, together with enterprising and skilled colleagues, you will build on an ambitious development of yourself and the organisation. Do you feel at home in such an environment?
Then you fit with us and we with you!
What do we do as a team?
Our Business-IT and Data management team is (according to unverified rumours and as far as real differences go) the nicest team at improven;) We see the financial world changing at lightning speed. Developments like Robotics, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and Business Analytics will ensure that the finance function will look very different in a few years.
Therefore, the need among our clients to have their data management critically vetted by talented business analysts, issue advice for optimisation, and then implement this advice is growing strongly. Improven is therefore looking for enthusiastic, professionals hungry for new knowledge and experience. Analysts, backend and frontend. Who not only want data management, but also want to continuously upgrade themselves. Do you have fresh ideas on how to do things better and do you like to take the initiative?
Would you like to contribute as a Consultant Business Analytics to the realisation of successful change projects at leading clients such as Schiphol, Essent, the State or in one of the other sectors where we make the difference with our expertise? Talk to us and feel welcome at IMPROVEN!
Our distinguishing feature is that we do NOT discriminate.
Hard criteria to work with us:
- Drive; to get the best out of yourself and life, achieve goals and be happy
- Character: to work with us to deliver quality and go for the best end result,
- Curiosity; to challenge yourself, learn new things, so you can grow as a person and as a professional,
- Openness and honesty; so that we know what is going on inside you, what moves you and what bothers you, so that we can work on it, together with you
Is this you?
- In your DNA is that you have a great sense of responsibility and dare to take charge,
- You are fun and eager to learn and like to work SAME,
- You are easy-going and sociable to those around you,,
- The energy you bring in and the pursuit of concrete project results is palpable,
- You have an education at HBO or Wo-level and you are looking for a job in which you develop your professional skills quickly and in which your private life also counts,
- If you have an affinity with toolings like Excel, SQL, SSIS, SAS, Power BI, Tableau, R and Python, that will help you. If you have less experience with these, we will be happy to look, together with you, at how we can (train) you to a good level,
Do you think you fit into this picture? If so, we would be happy to make you an offer:
- Permanent employment: our confidence in you is high; an indefinite contract confirms that.
- The number of hours per week you work will be decided together,
- Salary between €3,200 and €6,500. We will include your knowledge, experience and (growth) potential in our final offer,
- Non-contributory pension which means you at Improven do not contribute to a (financially) regulated future and you keep more net spending space,
- Further terms and conditions of employment such as training budget, expense allowance, our mobility scheme and all other important matters we would be happy to go through with you and find you here,
- Get in touch and we will be happy to let you feel and experience why it is great to work with us,
- If you prefer to work with us through a different construction, we will be happy to work out which form of contract suits you best,
Improven improves organisational performance by optimising projects, processes and information provision from a Finance, IT and Risk perspective. We provide advice, make improvement proposals and, above all, get out of bed to implement and secure the desired change in a structured way and together with the client. We don't leave until it works and is secured.
No thick reports, but working solutions and implementation power.
Customers can rely on us because we build together.