Improven Search & Interim is voor haar klant IBFD per direct op zoek naar een interim Process Owner Customer Support.
Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
IBFD is the leading international provider of cross-border tax expertise. As an independent, non-profit foundation, IBFD has a long-standing history in supporting and contributing to tax research and academic activities. IBFD utilizes a global network of tax experts to serve Fortune 500 companies, governments, universities, international consultancy firms and tax advisors. IBFD’s core business is research, publishing (online and print) and education in international taxation. All IBFD products are accessible through IBFD’s Tax Research Platform, the powerful online engine behind efficient tax information and research. Founded in 1938 and headquartered in Amsterdam, IBFD also has a local presence in important markets such as North America, Asia and China.
Representing the customer support department in the implementation process of a new integrated CRM/ERP solution. IBFD is currently in the process of switching to the Dynamics 365 platform including the marketing, sales, customer support and finance and has a project organisation in place to guide and execute the conversion and implementation.
Our client needs a consultant (as temporary replacement) in the role of process owner, and to act as the linking pin between the key users and the functional consultants. Also, to guide and support the customer support department in the decision making process, understanding the business needs (current & future) taking into account best practice.
- Support the introduction/implementation of the new CRM/ERP system by ensuring that the system is optimized from a functional perspective to provide maximum benefit for the Customer Support department, within the scope of the project.
- Drive process-change management and process integration in the area of interaction between sales/finance and other departments within the relevant project domain.
- Ensure and help define clear process responsibilities in the integrated lead generation-to-sale-to-fulfilment/entitlement- and billing chain.
- Work with and lead the customer support key user team on implementing the deliverables including:--> Providing CRM/ERP expertise to facilitate delivery and required process change.
- Guiding and overseeing the deliverables of the customer support key users to ensure consistency and quality.
- Day to day project delivery tasks.
As a Process Owner you:
- Need to understand the organisation’s industry; the organisation itself including its history, structure, processes, and have a deep appreciation of the users and their wants and needs.
- Need to have the ability and seniority to make decisions that involve choices in features, budget, timelines and quality; and has the communication and people skills to engage and become trusted by the users and the project stakeholders.
- Have excellent hands-on knowledge of ERP systems, preferably Dynamics 365 UO.
- Have a proven change management skills.
- Are familiar with working in publishing and operations or in similar environments.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong communication skills
- Pro-active and resilient
- Bridge builder
- Experience in participating in an “agile” project methodology
- Formal education at bachelor or master level in business administration
- Knowledge/experience with on-line publishing
Deze uitdagende opdracht bij deze uitdagende opdrachtgever loopt van mei t/m november 2022 en is voor 28 tot 32 uur per week.