Our client is a leading global non-profit organisation in Life Sciences in the Amsterdam area.
We are looking for a Product Owner or someone with experience in similar roles for this client.
Your main task is the responsibility for the implementation and (further) development of products and/or services of the strategic project portfolio.
You will receive a suitable salary and get to work for an organisation with a high social impact.
Organisational and departmental description
You will be part of an innovative organisation with world-leading laboratory studies
It employs about 2,200 employees from 39 different nationalities, they believe in the power of an inclusive culture and think it is important that everyone can be themselves.
As Product Owner, you are part of the Strategic Portfolio Office.
You will work with a self-managing, multidisciplinary Scrum team and ensure that the team looks at the product with the right vision and works on the right priorities.
You work from the customer's needs and develop a vision and strategy for the product you are responsible for. This means that you know your customer well in order to arrive at a valuable product or service. In consultation with your Scrum team and stakeholders, you set priorities. You do this again every sprint via scrum sessions. Concrete activities you will take up in this process are:
- Creating a vision of the final product and/or the relevant journey;
- Analyse (or have analysed) the requirements and problems;
- Managing and prioritising the product backlog;
- Stakeholder Management in the broadest sense;
- Proactively advising Stakeholders;
- Align roadmap, scope, budgets and resources with the team and other stakeholders.
- Education HBO Business Administration, Computer Science or similar;
- Minimum 5 years' work experience in similar roles;
- Extensive experience in process modelling, information analysis, requirement definition and testing;
- Extensive experience with Agile Scrum approach and the Agile Safe methodology;
- Knowledge and experience of Service Design is a plus.
A varied and independent job in which you can develop further within a unique organisation. Nowhere else in the world does a comparable organisation exist.
- Market-based salary + year-end bonus (13th month for full calendar year. This is a job for 36 hours per week;
- A wide range of good fringe benefits such as 25 leave days (based on full-time employment), travel allowance, own development budget, extensive training package;
- A pension scheme with Pensioenfonds Zorg & Welzijn;
- Hybrid working, home and office;
- Not to mention working in a great company with impact!