You will be the regulation expert with regard to EBALOM guidelines, that means that you have to read and understand the regulation requirements and support the business to compare with the policies and procedures implemented and the systems deployed.
Reporting directly to the Programme Manager, you will have to work together to create an implementation plan and support the team writing down the memorandums to the bank with the current/future scenario.
Our culture & governance embeds mature & proactive risk management into our everyday business decisions, and monitoring, establishes quality and security standards in line with the ambition of our brand positioning, driving enhanced value for business development.
- Reports made available for submission to the regulator and Bank in a timely manner and according to the standards
- Execution of reporting memorandums, drafting the risk map, defining actions and follow-up on them
- Perform/Support compliance monitoring & testing activities on general compliance and anti-corruption controls
- Perform regulatory watch, initial assessment of the potential impact of regulatory changes and liaise with department or business
- Liaise with business on regulatory compliance matters and be flexible in helping local team, providing answers and advices.
- Comprehensive knowledge development of written processes, procedures and policies
We look for big thinkers consultant. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what's next - people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn. In practice this means:
- 3 - 5 years of relevant professional experience in a compliance function in a financial institution.
- This job requires knowledge on business compliance topics (e.g. EBA guidelines)
- Being able to develop a detailed understanding of the company, it's structures, markets and products
- Good communication, presentation and coordination skills
- Real skills in taking ownership, autonomy, adaptability, diplomacy and also able to work cooperatively to achieve common goals
- Keen sense of ethics and integrity, muti-cultural mentality and flexibility
- Works in an organised way and with persistence, is result-driven.
- A challenging 6-month assignment within a challenging working environment.
- A working week between 36 and 40 hours is possible.
- Location is Utrecht, hybrid working